Injection Molding Process Technician
Now Hiring 2nd and 3rd shift Process Technicians...
Starting Pay $18.40/hr. without experience. Increase in pay based off experience.
Diversity Vuteq offers competitive BENEFITS!
- FREE Medical and Dental for you and your family! We offer free life insurance and low-cost vision is also available!
- As a new team member, you are also eligible for up to $1000 sign-on Bonus!
- $2.10/hr Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Increase at 3, 6, 9, 12 months and every 6 months following.
- Understand and follow Diversity-Vuteq’s safety guidelines for Injection Team Members while performing the required job duties.
- Change out Injection tooling, change resin grade material and change resin color material within the Diversity-Vuteq target timings.
- Read and comprehend the daily production schedule in order to understand what job changes there are for the shift.
- Learn and understand the differences between all resins and tools.
- Learn and understand the differences between all injection machines and the differences between all quick mold change tables.
- Learn and understand the differences between all-star robot end of arm tooling (EOAT) and how to properly connect them to each robot’s arm.
- Learn and understand the differences between the injection machine’s mold heater, the mold supplemental heaters and the mold pre-heaters.
- Learn and understand the differences between mold coolant terminators and compact chillers.
- Learn and understand the differences between injection machine mounted gravimetric feeders and floor standing material blenders.
- Use time management to ensure each scheduled changeover is being started and completed on time.
- Help to properly install, monitor, clean and remove auxiliary equipment to injection molding machines as needed by production scheduling.
- Make sure all machine work areas are properly maintained according to the specific 5S requirements.
- Effectively communicate daily machine concerns or issues with the other shifts and required management personnel during shift change.
- Communicate any repair or malfunction of equipment or tooling to the proper support department.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and reporting all machine data as required.
- Provide a customer service attitude when interacting with internal and external customers while accomplishing work, production and achieving quality standards.
- Participate in continuous process improvement efforts to reduce scrap, cycle times, improve efficiency and eliminate waste within the production environment.
- Willingness to take direction along with displaying the self-motivation to work alone.
- Other duties may be required to ensure that Diversity-Vuteq meets and exceeds our customer expectations and needs.
Come Join Our Team and Get your Career in Gear!!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level