Full-Time | Main Campus
Performs housekeeping which relate to the University plant, University buildings, facilities, and grounds.
5 years experience in field of housekeeping, minimum; High school diploma; Valid Driver’s license.
- Accepts the responsibility for the care, condition, and appearance of all buildings, facilities and grounds; which may or may not require working on weekends. (Check with Director of Facilities Services or Facilities Services Coordinator for specific work days.)
- Recommends purchase of necessary parts for repairs to Facilities Coordinator and/or Director of Facilities Services.
- Cleans buildings and facilities as needed and identified.
- Conducts periodical inspections of buildings to determine areas of needed cleaning and reports them to the Facilities Coordinator.
- Assist in the promotion of good safety practices and procedures.
- Assists in the inventory procedures for supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Assist in development and operation of housekeeping records.
- Serves as source of information on areas involving buildings and grounds.
- Complete paperwork as required by the Facilities Coordinator, Director of Facilities Services and the University administration.
- Keep informed of new housekeeping techniques and operations.
- Conducts other duties related to those assigned by the Facilities Coordinator, Director of Facilities Services or the Vice President for Administration.
Apply at https://www.oak.edu/jobs/ocu-employment-application/
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level